Individual nutrients and their beneficial effects on both male and female fertility are well documented, with scientific evidence showing they can be very effective in re-balance hormones, regulating menstrual cycles, improving the quality of the sperm and offering protection against the free radical damage derived from toxins within the diet and as well as the environment. The most important nutrients are:
Folic Acid is an essential nutrient as along with vitamin B12 it works to ensure the baby’s genetic codes are intact. It is also important for the division of cells within the body and is vital in both conception and pregnancy, as this is a time of rapid cell multiplication. Folic acid has also been proven to help prevent Spina bifida in a baby. Leafy greens, brewers yeast, black eye peas & whole grain cereals are good sources of folic acid.
Zinc is an essential component of genetic material and a deficiency in this important mineral can cause chromosome changes in either you or our partner, leading to reduced fertility and an increased risk of miscarriage. It is also required for the reproductive hormones oestrogen and progesterone. Zinc is also found in high concentrations in the sperm where it is needed
Hair loss is a very common problem. The reasons for hair loss vary greatly depending on several factors that usually range from hereditary to lack of necessary nutrients to illness and many others. If there is not something serious going on with your hair, you can easily deal with any kind of hair loss issue.
Before you move ahead and read all these tips for hair loss prevention, it must be noted that these are general tips. For any complicated or serious hair loss issue, you need to contact experts.
– You have to be very gentle to your hair. Don’t treat them roughly. When you shampoo, gently massage your scalp. Use your finger tips while shampooing. Do not rub them roughly and forcefully with towel after taking bath.
– Brush them gently. The more gently you will treat them, better it is. Use soft brush.
– Now here comes the most important tip. The food you eat impact hair growth and strength. There are certain nutrients that they need. I mean if you will not provide them with what they need, at the end of the day they will become weak and will start falling. You must eat healthy food. Eat what’s good
Despite the presence of different kinds of formulated treatments, some people still opt for a natural remedy for acne since it is believed to contain lesser chemicals which can cause allergic reactions to the skin.
The following is a list of natural products which can be used to treat acne.
(1) Aloe Vera – This watery jelly-like substance extracted from the Aloe Vera plant is proven a very effective natural cure for acne or pimples.
(2) Tea Tree Oil – This substance is taken from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree found in Australia. It contains bacteria-fighting substances named Terpenes.
(3) Vitamin A – This can also be found in tablet form. It promotes healthy skin.
(4) Zinc – There are capsules which contain zinc which are known to repair skin and at the same time strengthen the immune system.
(5) Vitamin E – This vitamin is considered a natural antioxidant and comes in gelatin capsules along with Soybean Oil, Water, and Glycerin.
Sometimes, what our bodies need is just the right nutrition and proper skin care. The following are tips which can be used to complement using a natural remedy for acne.
(1) Applying honey mask to the face once or twice a week can help in the disinfecting
Weight loss for women is not the same as it is for men. It doesn’t mean that just because you’re a woman you can’t reach your weight loss goals, you just have to be aware of a number of issues. Let’s look at 5 bizarre truths about healthy weight loss for women.
1. A Woman’s Hormones Are Different.
Women have a higher level of the hormone Leptin that controls our body’s ability to burn fat. This sounds like good news, but women are much less responsive to Leptin’s signal to burn fat than men. This means even though women have a lot more Leptin they just cannot use its fat burning potential in the same way as men. This is because a woman’s body is hardwired to cling onto body fat as stored energy and warmth for child bearing and child nurturing.
2. Emotional Differences.
Women also face more difficult emotional issues that are intricately connected to their relationship with food. When it comes to being emotional eaters women are more likely than men to eat based on their emotional state. Depression, anger, sadness, and loneliness are all feelings that lead to emotional eating. This affliction can make healthy weight loss for women very
Nowadays, healthy skin is as important as ever. We must take good care of skin by following sensible skin care that will ensure our skin stays healthy, smooth and supple for as long as possible.
Thus, it will be to your benefit when you can adopt skin care tips from the experts. It must be emphasized that each tip is interconnected with the others such that failure to follow one will compromise the efficacy of the rest of the tips. Also, take note that these tips for good skin care are divided into two areas – internal and external – simply because healthy skin starts from the inside and shows on the outside.
Tips for Internal Skin Care
You must live a healthy lifestyle in order to have healthy skin. This is the adage that every woman should live by considering that the care of your skin starts from the inside out. Thus, the most important of internal skin care tips is that you have to eat a healthy, balanced diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals and whole grains, dairy products and fish as well as moderate amounts of chicken and meat. As much as possible, avoid eating oily, fatty and greasy
When it’s about weight loss dieting, there’s always a big difference when it comes to men and women. Literally speaking, almost all women have gone through the “dieting stage”. However, when it comes to men weight loss dieting is rarely found in their dictionary. Men and women have too much obvious difference when it comes to body structure and food needs. These differences are also present and noticeable when it comes to dieting. Many people think that since men have faster metabolism than women, dieting will not be an option for them. Motives for dieting differ if you’re a man or woman. Most men are more health conscious than women. It is the primary reason why they are forced or they want to go on a diet. Dieting and woman are best friends. Society believes there’s no woman who doesn’t undergo the dieting stage. Women are physical creatures; they are created to believe that they have to be physically attractive by nature. Originally, dieting is conceptualized for women, since women from before just stayed home to wait for their